1 tsp olive oil
120g basmati rice (60g per person)
1 jar of Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry stir-in sauce
320g chicken (equivalent to 2 chicken breasts)
Tip! If you like a hot curry – you’ll need to add an extra chilli
- Boil the kettle and pour into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the Basmati rice to the pan and cook on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice the chicken.
- Add a tsp of oil to a frying pan and lightly fry the chicken for a few mins.
- Add the Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Stir-in Sauce (and chillis if you are adding extra) and stir in with the chicken.
- Leave to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Go back to the rice – drain well, cover and let stand for 3 minutes then lightly fork through the grains.
- Split the rice evenly between two bowls/plates and add the chicken curry on top.
- Serve with a couple of popadoms.
Share this Post