1 Jar Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Sauce
Gluten Free Lasagne Sheets
100g Gluten free flour
100g Vegetable oil
250ml Almond milk
5ml Olive oil
5g Dijon mustard
25g Nutritional yeast flakes
For Vegetarian option: Add grated cheddar cheese to the top!
For Vegan option: Either don’t have cheese or use Vegan cheddar on the top!
- Slice courgettes into rounds and the peppers into strips.
- Heat a griddle pan and griddle vegetables until chard and cooked through (about 10 mins) or put on baking tray drizzle in olive oil, season and roast the vegetables at 160 degrees for 15 mins.
- To make the white sauce heat oil and flour in pan on a low heat, whisk the flour into the oil, once the roux is combined cook out for 5 mins then slowly whisk in the nut milk a little at a time. Once all added cook until thick take off heat add nutmeg, Dijon mustard, nutritional yeast flakes and season to taste.
- Layer the lasagne starting with Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce then add a few slices of courgette peppers basil leaves and spinach, then add lasagne sheet followed by the white sauce then keep going until your baking dish is full making sure you finish with a layer of white sauce. If you are adding any cheese, then cover the top with the grated cheese before putting in the oven.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degrees for 30-40 mins and golden on top.
Share this Post