1 jar Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Stir-in Sauce
70g Butternut squash
20g Black sesame seeds
Rice or Indian bread to serve
- Cut butternut squash into chunks and season, then roast with a drizzle of oil in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins, then add chopped okra and cubed tofu.
- Cook for a further 10 mins.
- Heat Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Stir-in Sauce in a pan add the roasted vegetables.
- Once hot take off heat and add chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime.
- Sprinkle over sesame seeds and serve with rice, bread or on its own.
Share this Post