4 Chicken thighs
1 jar Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Stir-in Sauce
30g Almond flakes
100g Coconut yoghurt
Rice or Indian bread to serve
- Marinate chicken thighs in Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Stir-in Sauce overnight or for 1-3 hours.
- Put on a baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for 25 mins or until chicken is cooked.
- Toast almond flakes in oven at 180 for 5 mins.
- Once chicken is out of the oven add spinach and half the chopped coriander.
- Mix lime juice and zest and coriander into the coconut yogurt.
- Serve the chicken and sauce with a dollop of coconut yogurt, Sprinkle over toasted almonds and serve with rice/bread and lime.
Share this Post