Our Low FODMAP Tomato & Basil Sauce is extremely versatile, free from gluten, onion and garlic, suitable for vegans and yet tastes amazing!! You can use it in pasta dishes, as a pizza base sauce, as a base sauce for chilli, ratatouille, over baked aubergine and so much more!
The sauce is certified Low FODMAP & Gluten Free and is also approved for vegans by The Vegetarian Society.
This recipe is for Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta – it’s super simple to make, can easily be adjusted for however many you are cooking for and tastes fantastic!
150-200 grams dried gluten-free pasta
1 jar of Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Sauce*
1 red pepper
180g vegan mozzarella
*Sauce is Gluten Free and Low FODMAP certified and vegan approved
- Bring a pain of water to boil and then add the pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the pepper, courgette and cheese into long slices (see image!).
- Place the mozzarella to one side and put the pepper and courgette in a frying pan to lightly char each side.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and serve into dishes.
- Heat the sauce in a pan for two minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and then top with the mozzarella, pepper and courgette.
TASTY & HEALTHY
“This is a very nice sauce that is not too sweet and has a lovely tomatoey taste with a hint of basil. All natural ingredients and noted it is also good for anyone following a FODMAP diet.”
Share this Post