2 tsp olive oil
150-200g gluten-free pasta (spaghetti is traditionally used but I like to find different shapes!)
1 jar of Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil stir-in sauce
200g lean mince beef
Shaved parmesan to serve
- Boil the kettle and pour into a saucepan. Add the pasta and bring to the boil.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil (this helps to separate the spaghetti) and then leave to cook for 8-10mins (see packet to determine precise cooking times for the pasta)
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, add the second tsp of olive oil and the mince to a frying pan. Lightly fry until brown.
- Add the Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce to the mince and stir. Leave to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and serve in a pasta bowl. Add the sauce and mince.
- Top with parmesan to serve.
Share this Post