1 tsp olive oil
120g basmati rice (60g per person)
1 jar of Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour stir-in sauce
150-180g raw King prawns
Handful of beansprouts (optional)
- Boil the kettle and pour into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the Basmati rice to the pan and cook on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add a tsp of oil to a frying pan and lightly fry the prawns and beansprouts for 2-3 mins (make sure you turn the prawns to cook through)
- Add the Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour Stir-in Sauce and stir in with the prawns and beansprouts.
- Leave to simmer for 2 minutes
- Go back to the rice – drain well, cover and let stand for 3 minutes then lightly fork through the grains
- Split the rice evenly between two bowls/plates and add the sweet & sour prawns and beansprouts on top to serve…
- Why not try with chopsticks?!
Share this Post