1 Jar Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour Stir-in Sauce
200g Wild rice
200g Brown rice
150g Edamame beans
50ml Sesame oil
20g Black sesame seeds
- Cut tofu into chunks and fry in a pan with oil on both sides to crisp up the tofu (5-10 mins).
- Once the tofu is golden on both sides marinate in Bay’s Kitchen Stir-in Sauce while warm then skewers tofu onto skewers and roast in oven at 180 degrees for 5 mins.
- Cook wild and brown rice (usually 20 mins, see packet)
- Once rice is cooked add the edamame beans, chopped coriander, lime and sesame oil.
- Once tofu is out of the oven sprinkle with black sesame seeds and serve with rice mix and lime wedge season to taste.
Share this Post